- IN one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- IN the virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ—being fully God and fully man.
- IN the forgiveness of sin only by the blood of Jesus, and salvation by grace through faith in Christ alone.
- IN the indwelling personal presence & guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- IN the unique divine inspiration, entire trust-worthiness and absolute authority of the Bible as our guide in doctrine and practice.
- IN the soon return of our Lord Jesus Christ
WE are a locally governed, non-denominational, Bible believing, Christ centered fellowship, seeking to practice simple New Testament Christianity. We do not claim to be the only Christians, but we desire to simply be Christians only. We are affiliated with a worldwide movement of Christians who are seeking to build the body of Christ as He intends it.
A Fellowship committed to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission
- Love the Lord with all our heart. (Matthew 22:37-39)
- Love our neighbor as Jesus does. (John 13:34)
- Go make disciples, baptizing them and teaching them to obey all that Jesus commanded (Matthew 28:18-20).
Philosophy of Ministry: